April 5th and 6th, 2014 at Kapiolani Park, Honolulu, HI
The Scottish Festival is an annual festival held on the first weekend of April to celebrate the heritage and history of the Scots.
Taste of Scotland Ceilidh
The official welcome party for the Hawaiian Scottish Festival
will be held April 4, 2014
Grand Scotch Tour
April 12, 2013 from 6 pm to 8:30 pm at the Willows Restaurant
Cost is $75.00 advanced and $85.00 at the door
The Festival features:
- Highland games and athletics, men's and women's competition prizes (learn about the history of the Games).
- Highland Dance competition.
- Entertainment including piping, music, song and dance
- A gathering of Clans from around Hawaii, as well as from the mainland, to display information pertinent to themselves, and invite other members of the clan to join them
- Demonstrations of swordplay, weaving, and fencing
- Vendors featuring wear, Celtic clothing, jewelry, musical instruments, houseware, etc.
- Food Vendors offering traditional Scottish fare and more (yes, even haggis!)
Each year the festival is held at beautiful Kapiolani Park. Named after a beloved Queen of Hawaii, Queen Kapiolani, the park is located in Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii and is within a short walk from the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head Crater and the Waikiki Aquarium. See map below for directions and location.
View Larger Map
(2014 schedule will be posted when it's worked out)
Webmaster: Chuck Jamison ·